Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My favourite piece of packing...my laptop



Well I have to be honest my favorite thing to take with me on vacation. in fact my favorite piece of inclusion in my luggage is not clothes but my laptop. It used to be that I always made room in my luggage for more clothes. You know the clothes one might need but no way Jose, it's my laptop. It used to be when looking for a rental I wanted a view or ocean slapping on the shore. Now I want Wifi and it is everywhere even before running water. A rental will always have free Wifi included these days and maybe water down the street. I check in and the first thing I set up is my laptop assuming my computer doesn't need some laptop repair.
 
 My sister likes her Ipad. I like my laptop. My laptop doesn't have that auto correct she has on her Ipad. So laptop ranks ahead of Ipads. It has a layout that is familiar and works always the way it is supposed to. You don't need apps to get something running. You don't have to spend hours figuring out what the settings are or trying to figure out which switch needs to be on or off. Its my laptop. It came with settings. I love my laptop


I love my laptop

2 comments:

Dinah Lord said...

Autocorrect sux. Thanks for the followback. D

Tamara said...

I love my laptop too! I do not want a car that drives for me, nor any device that auto-corrects! Hear, Hear!!